Note: All prices in US Dollars
Search by Keyword
Obagi Refissa Tretinoin Cream 0.05 % 20g
Refissa Tretinoin Cream is a serious medication that helps treat but will not cure fine wrinkles, spotty skin discoloration, and rough feeling skin. Refissa Tretinoin Cream should only be used under supervision of your health care provider as part of a broad skin care program. This program should include avoiding direct sunlight (by using protective clothing and sunscreens with a minimum SPF of 15) and using other moisturizing facial creams that do not contain tretinoin.
• Diminishes fine facial wrinkles.
• Fades irregular pigmentation due to sun damage.
• Smoothes the skin so it’s softer to the touch (tactile roughness).
• Clinically proven to be effective and it’s approved by the FDA.
• Only 0.05% strong prescription tretinoin cream that’s fragrance-free with a moisturizing, emollient base.
In a clinical trial, 71% of women saw improvement in their fine facial wrinkles and 83% saw improvement in irregular pigmentation.
Fine Facial Wrinkles Reduction:
• Measurable Improvement – 71%
• No Measureable Improvement – 29%
Mottled Hyperpigmentation Reduction:
• Measurable Improvement – 83%
• No Measurable Improvement – 17%
WHAT TO EXPECT
1 Month: As Refissa Tretinoin Cream, USP (Emollient) 0.05% begins to work, it may produce redness, flaking and irritation. Many people find the signs of irritation end after a couple of months. If your skin becomes too irritated, consult your doctor, who may suggest you try using it every other night. Then resume nightly treatment when you can.
1-2 Months: You may notice that your skin is smoother and has a softer texture.
3-4 Months: Irregular pigmentation may begin to lighten, while fine facial wrinkles may begin to diminish. You may see an overall improvement in the texture and appearance of your skin.
5-6 Months: You may continue to see and feel your skin texture and skin tone improve.
6 months & more: To maintain the results of Refissa, continue to use it nightly and apply sunscreen daily (SPF15 or higher).
HOW TO USE
• Each night, gently wash your face with Obagi cleanser and pat dry.
• Let your face dry for 20 to 30 minutes before applying Refissa.
• Squeeze about a pearl-sized amount (1/4” in diameter) of Refissa onto your finger.
• Dot Refissa onto your cheeks, forehead and chin. Spread evenly. Avoid getting into your eyes and the skin around your ears, lips and nostrils.
• Maintain your current skin care program of soap or cleanser and daily screen.
• Continue your usual makeup routine.
• Avoid the sun (including sunlamps) and always use a sunscreen (minimum SPF15) when outdoors – even on a cloudy day.
• Avoid hair and face products that contain alcohol, astringents, menthol, spices or lime. These ingredients may irritate the skin.
• Avoid using electrolysis, hair depilatories or waxes on your face.
• Be careful to keep hair dye or permanent wave solutions off your face.
• The most common side effects with Refissa are itching, red and dry skin, as well as burning, stinging and flaky skin. These side effects are most often mild and are most common when treatment begins.
• Do not use if you are pregnant, attempting pregnancy, or nursing.
• Do not use if sunburned or has eczema or other chronic skin conditions.
• Do not us if inherently sensitive to sunlight.
• Do not use if taking drugs known to be photosensitizers (e.g. thiasides, tetracyclines, fluoroquinolones, phenothiazines, sulfonamides) because of the possibility of augmented phototoxicity.
Tretinoin Cream, 0.05%.
Refissa Tretinoin Cream contains: Tretinoin 0.05%, Light Mineral Oil, Sorbitol Solution, Hydroxyoctacosanyl Hydroxystearate; Methoxy PEG-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane and Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone 50cs, Methylparaben, Edetate Disodium, Propylparaben, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Citric Acid Monohydrate, and Purified Water.
Submit a Review...
Recently Viewed Products